Monday, January 12, 2009

The Deciders Last Press Conference


He just said it was joyous everyday! even though soldiers were losing life and limb...joyous and soldiers losing life and limb in the same sentence...yes he did.Good Lord what a sociopath. 8 Days and counting.

via the transcript

Q: It was never the "loneliest office in the world" for you?

THE PRESIDENT: No, not for me. We had a -- people -- we -- I had a fabulous team around me of highly dedicated, smart, capable people, and we had fun. I tell people that, you know, some days happy, some days not so happy, every day has been joyous. And people, they say, I just don't believe it to be the case. Well, it is the case. Even in the darkest moments of Iraq, you know, there was -- and every day when I was reading the reports about soldiers losing their lives, no question there was a lot of emotion, but also there was times where we could be light-hearted and support each other.

And I built a team of really capable people who were there not to serve me, or there to serve the Republicans, they were there to serve the country. And President-Elect Obama will find, as he makes these tough calls and tough decisions, that he'll be supported by a lot of really good people that care -- care about the country, as well.



Superlative
most sociopathic

1. Having the characteristics of a sociopath.
2. Unconcerned about the adverse consequences for others of one's actions.




***********************

No comments: